The Rolling Stones ‘No Filter’ Tour
We ask for all guests attending this event to please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
The Rolling Stones are bringing their hugely successful NO FILTER tour to stadiums in 13 cities across America in 2019 with a stop in Santa Clara, CA on August 18, 2019 at Levi’s®️ Stadium.
The tour follows NO FILTER dates this past year that have taken Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood back out on the road amassing rave reviews as they played to sold out stadiums throughout the UK and Europe.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There is no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type. Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office opens at 4:30pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Will call opens at 4:30pm and is located at the Visa Box Office.
Sunday, August 18, 2019
|Visa Box Office Opens||4:30pm|
|Parking Lots Open||4:30pm|
|Bourbon Steak and Pub||5:30pm|
|Premium Gates Open||5:30pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||5:30pm|
Parking lots are scheduled to open at 4:30pm and all guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. A few lots have been opened up for prepaid parking here.
Credit Card Lots
Credit card lots (day of parking) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis in all parking lots. Credit card lots for this event are Blue 1, Green 3 and Red 3.
Mobility services will be onsite at 4:30pm to provide roving carts throughout Red Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates.
Bicycle parking will be located at Gate A and opens at 4:30pm. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek trail beginning at 4:30pm. The Silicon Valley bicycle coalition will be administering this operation.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that do not wish to tailgate must park in the Green Bus Lot and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Red Lot 1, Red Lot 3, Yellow Lot 2, Yellow Lot 3
Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Blue RV Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the Levi’s® Stadium app or Ticketmaster app.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbecues, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Non-professional cameras
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Plastic water bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will offer extended services for 60 minutes post-concert to Winchester, Santa Teresa, Alum Rock and Mountain View stations.
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
*VTA Bus Line 251 that services BART patrons to/from Levi’s Stadium will now operate out of the Warm Springs Bart Station. For more information please click here.
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Caltrain will offer one extra northbound train departing approximately 75 minutes after the event, in coordination with VTA LRT connecting service.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. Fans heading to the game can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail to Levis’® Stadium.
For more information, please visit caltrain.com/riderinfo/specialevents.html.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Red Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or who have parked in Red Lot 1 should exit via Intel Gate A.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
Exit Toyota Gate F
For fans riding VTA Buses, taxi or rideshare or who have parked in Yellow Lots 2, 3 should exit via Toyota Gate F.
|GETTING HERE USING RIDESHARE|
Drop-off/Pick-up Area for Rideshare
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 2 or email@example.com.