Alcohol management teams are deployed within Levi’s® Stadium to enforce compliance with law and stadium policies.
For all events held at Levi’s® Stadium, the following bag policy will be in effect. Any bags that are brought inside the stadium must be in compliance with the bag policy. Bags that are not in compliance must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. View Bag Policy >>>
Code of Conduct
LEVI’S® STADIUM PROMOTES AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE GUESTS CAN ENJOY THEIR GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE FREE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and/or gestures that incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Inappropriate displays of affection
- Smoking (in non-designated smoking areas)
- Gang activity; including but not limited to wearing or displaying gang clothing and/or indicia
- Offensive clothing
- Any distraction to the progress of the game or event.
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel
- Violations of any Levi’s® Stadium Policies, local City of Santa Clara ordinances, state, or federal laws
- Other actions that cause a disruption and/or hinder the enjoyment of the event
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests
Committing any of the above listed violations may result in ejection from the stadium, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest. This includes revocation of parking privileges.
Immediately report violations of the Levi’s Stadium Code of Conduct using one the following methods:
- Contact the stadium ushers, security personnel or law enforcement officer
- Text “SUPPORT” to 573-549-HELP with issue description and location
- Call Guest Services Office at (408) 579-4600
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere at Levi’s Stadium.
Levi’s® Stadium is dedicated to providing a high quality entertainment experience. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be ejected. Levi’s® Stadium has adopted an escalating scale of enforcement for Code of Conduct violations. Ejections are documented and anyone ejected from the stadium may banned from future Levi’s® Stadium events. The purpose of this policy is to help ensure that all Levi’s® Stadium guests enjoy a positive event day experience.
DHS Safety Act Designation
The Security program at Levi’s® Stadium has been evaluated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and awarded a Safety Act Designation. DHS describe the Levi’s® Stadium Security Program as a comprehensive, integrated security program comprised of security policies and procedures, physical and electronic security measures, tools, and personnel. The program is designed to detect, deter, prevent and respond to, and mitigate Acts of Terrorism.
Fan Complaint Investigation
All complaints and/or reports of bad fan behavior are investigated and appropriate actions, up to and including season ticket revocation, are undertaken.
No person, including off-duty peace officers, shall bring into or possess within Levi’s® Stadium any firearm or dangerous weapon, including, but not limited to, knives, impact weapons, chemical agents, or electronic control devices (e.g., Tasers, stun guns).
How To Report Guest Behavior Problems
Levi’s® Stadium guests are encouraged to report unruly guest behavior by contacting the nearest stadium personnel or by texting keyword “SUPPORT” and then a message that includes description of the issue and the location to 573-549-HELP.
All complaints of bad guest behavior are investigated and appropriate actions, up to and including season ticket revocation, are undertaken.
Levi's® Stadium Evacuation Procedures
Parking Lot Security
Levi’s® Stadium parking lots are patrolled by the Santa Clara Police Department and Landmark Security personnel. Lighting towers are used for events that occur at night.
Permitted and Prohibited
For details regarding items that are permitted and prohibited at Levi’s® Stadium, please click here
Levi’s® Stadium has an extensive security plan in place that utilizes both private security and Santa Clara Police Department personnel.
Tailgating is not permitted after kickoff. Any fans loitering in parking lots after the beginning of the game will be asked to leave the lot. The parking lot will not open to the general public any earlier than four hours prior to kickoff. Police will cite cars that stage outside parking lots before they open. Please visit www.levisstadium.com/parking
to view all of the parking lots approved for tailgating.
- All persons, two years of age or older must have a ticket for admittance.
- All Guests are encouraged to be in possession of their own ticket at all times.
- Ticket holders may upload game tickets onto a mobile device using the official Levi’s® Stadium Mobile App.
- 49ers Season Ticket Members can reprint game tickets by utilizing the Levi’s® Stadium Mobile App, or via the 49ers Account Manager at www.49ers.com/myaccount .
- Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type (mobile app, traditional, or TicketFast/print-at-home).
- Guests should be prepared to present their ticket upon entering the seating area.
- Guests with ticket related problems should visit the remote box office booths located at the entry gates located in front of Intel Gate A, Dignity Health Gate C, or the Visa Box Office located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
- Lost or stolen tickets may only be replaced through the season ticket member of record.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than the San Francisco 49ers or its authorized agencies may be lost or stolen and in such cases will NOT be honored.