Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12”)
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium.
Guests with bags or items that do not satisfy the Levi’s® Stadium Bag Policy are welcome to bring them to one of the Stadium’s complimentary, bag check-in stations. These bag check-in stations are located in front of Intel Gate A, Dignity Health Gate C, and Toyota Gate F. The bag check-in stations close one hour after the conclusion of the event.
If you do not claim a checked item at the conclusion of an event, please send us a claim through the Lost and Found section.
Permitted and Prohibited Items
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the game
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and / or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and / or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest Playmaker if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars, take them to one of our Bag Check stations or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.