Coldplay – A Head Full of Dreams Tour
Please note, the clear bag policy will be in effect for tonight’s Coldplay “A Head Full of Dreams” Tour.
Coldplay has announced a new 2017 run of North American stadium and arena shows for its “A Head Full of Dreams Tour” including a show at Levi’s® Stadium on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 with special guests Tove Lo and Alina Baraz.
We ask that all guests attending the Coldplay A Head Full of Dreams Tour, please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Will call will be located at the Visa Box Office and will open at 4pm. Walk-up tickets will also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at4pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
Clear Bag Policy
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of an adult’s hand (4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium.
Wednesday, October 4
|Visa Box Office Opens||4pm|
|Parking Lots Open||4pm|
|Bourbon Steak and Bourbon Pub Opens||4:30pm|
|Premium Gates Open||5:30pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||5:30pm|
Secure a pre-paid parking pass in advance via the Levi’s® Stadium app or Ticketmaster. Did you know you’ll receive a $10 discount off the standard purchase price if you buy in advance? Parking lots are scheduled to open at 4pm and all guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Cash lots (day of event parking) will be made available on a first-come first-serve basis in all parking lots. Prices vary per lot and will be $10 higher than if purchased in advance.
Mobility services will be onsite at 4pm to provide roving carts throughout Green Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek trail beginning at 4pm. The Silicon Valley bicycle coalition will be administering this operation.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles or Charter Buses that do not wish to tailgate must park in Green Bus and purchase parking in advance by contacting the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449. You can also purchase parking through the Levi’s® Stadium App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Purchase pre-paid parking passes in advance on Ticketmaster.com or on the mobile app as prices increase by $10 on event day.
Red Lot 1, Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Yellow Lot 1, Yellow Lot 2, Yellow Lot 3
Green Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
*with valid placardBUY PARKING
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12”)
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, the stadium bag policy will be enforced for all stadium events including concerts, matches and 49ers home games, unless otherwise noted. Should you have any questions regarding the bag policy, please email email@example.com.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event starts.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the event
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and / or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and / or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest guest services representative if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
|GETTING HERE USING UBER|
Use the Uber app for a safe, reliable, and affordable ride to Levi’s® Stadium events. Enjoy $15 off your first ride by downloading the Uber app and entering promo code LEVISSTADIUM2017. Uber is the official ride-sharing partner of Levi’s® Stadium.
PICK-UP AREA FOR UBER
Uber is the official ride-sharing partner of Levi’s® Stadium and will have a designated pick-up location for this event at Red Lot 7.
At the conclusion of the event, guests using the Uber app, should exit Levi’s® Stadium through Intel Gate A or Toyota Gate F and follow signs to Red Lot 7 via the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail and/or Great America Parkway. We ask guests to open their app and request a ride once they arrive to the Red Lot 7.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information, please visit www.caltrain.com, or call 1-800-660-4287.
Capitol Corridor Train
The Capitol Corridor Train provides service to Levi’s® Stadium from Auburn, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Davis, Suisun, Fairfield, Martinez, Richmond, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, Hayward, Santa Clara, Fremont/Centerville, and San Jose. For schedules and information, please visit capitolcorridor.org or call 877-974-3322.
All accessible parking will be directed to Green Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Green Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheel chair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or who have parked in Red Lot 1 should exit via Intel Gate A.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
Exit Toyota Gate F
For fans riding VTA Buses, taxi or rideshare, Uber or who have parked in Yellow Lots 1, 2, 3 should exit via Toyota Gate F.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.