2017 Charlie Wedemeyer Event Guide Draft
Saturday, June 24
|BUY TICKETS >|
The 43rd Annual Charlie Wedemeyer All Star Football Game presented by the Rotary Club of Almaden Valley returns to Levi’s® Stadium on Saturday, June 24, 2017. The event is scheduled for a 6:00pm kickoff and will feature the very best graduating seniors from 46 Santa Clara County High School football programs. The next generation of collegiate hopefuls will lace up for a special evening at Levi’s® Stadium to raise money for charities supported by the non-profit Rotary Club of Almaden Valley.
We ask that all guests attending the event, please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival. Please note, only Toyota Gate F is open for entry and all seat is general admission.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Will be located at the Visa Box Office and will open at 3:30pm.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at 3:30pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
Clear Bag Policy
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of an adult’s hand (4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium.
Saturday, June 24
|Visa Box Office Opens||3:30pm|
|Yellow Lot 2 Opens||3:30pm|
|Yellow Lot 1 & 3 Opens||4:30pm|
|Stadium Gates Open (Toyota Gate F Only)||5pm|
Bag Check Locations
Bag check locations are located at the north end corner of Yellow Lot 2 for guests to check-in any bags that are not in compliance with the bag policy.
Yellow Lot 1, Yellow Lot 2 and Yellow Lot 3 parking lots will be operational for this event and will be accepting cash at the parking lot gates for $15 a vehicle. Parking passes are not available on the app or online.
Mobility services will be onsite to provide roving carts throughout Yellow Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge.
Parking Lots in Operation
|Yellow Lot 1 (Cash Lot)||$15|
|Yellow Lot 2 (Cash Lot)
|Yellow Lot 3 (Cash Lot)
All guest must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot.PARKING LOTS MAP
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event starts.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the event
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and / or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and / or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest Playmaker if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars, take them to one of our Bag Check stations or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Central Valley – Altamont Corridor Express (ACE)
Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) Trains provide direct services to Levi’s® Stadium from Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, Vasco, Livermore, Pleasanton and Fremont. For more information, please visit: www.acetolevisstadium.com or call 209-944-6220.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information, please visit www.caltrain.com, or call 1-800-660-4287.
East Bay – Capitol Trains*
Capitol Trains provides services to Levi’s® Stadium from Auburn, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Davis, Suisun/Fairfield, Martinez, Richmond, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, Hayward, and Fremont/Centerville. For more information please visit: www.capitolcorridor.org or call 877-974-3322.
* Please see below for more information about the Capitol Corridor Special Late-Night Train.
GET2theEVENT is a division of Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation, official partners of the 49ers and Levi’s Stadium. Every Game Day… GET2 provides direct, luxury, round-trip bus service from 10 convenient pick-up locations throughout the Bay Area. In other words; “DON’T DRIVE. ENJOY!” Round-trip tickets are available now on our website – See you on board!
All accessible parking will be directed to Yellow Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Yellow Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheel chair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.