49ers vs. Jaguars
The San Francisco 49ers will take on the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, December 24 at 1:05pm at Levi’s® Stadium.
Single game tickets are now available for purchase on Ticketmaster.com and there is a strict limit of eight (8) tickets per each game on a first-come, first-served basis. For groups 20 or more, please email email@example.com for more information.
We recommend that fans purchase parking passes in advance – passes purchased in advance will receive a $10 discount off the day of game purchase price. Parking passes are also available on Account Manager.
Faithful Appreciation Day
We ask that all guests attending the 49ers vs. Jaguars game presented by Orig3n, please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival. The 49ers will honor their most passionate and loyal fans throughout gameday during the annual Faithful Appreciation Day at Levi’s® Stadium. For a full list of prizes that will be given out on gameday, please click here.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Will call will be located at the Visa Box Office and will open at 9:35am. Walk-up tickets will also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at 9:35am and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
Clear Bag Policy
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic zip-lock type bags
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of an adult’s hand (4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium.
Sunday, December 24
|Michael Mina’s Tailgate Opens||9:25am|
|Visa Box Office Opens||9:35am|
|Parking Lots Open||9:35am|
|Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf||10:05am|
|49ers Museum presented by Sony||10:05am|
|Premium Gates Open||10:05am|
|Stadium Gates Open||11:05am|
|Player Warm Ups||12:05pm|
|Gold Rush, Niner Noise, Sourdough Sam||12:45pm|
Faithful Appreciation Day
The 49ers will honor their most passionate and loyal fans throughout gameday during the annual Faithful Appreciation Day at Levi’s® Stadium. Every fan in attendance will receive a 49ers beanie upon entry and have a great chance to win unique and captivating prizes from the 49ers and official sponsors. Stay tuned to the Video Board and Social Media Accounts on gameday for your chance to take home some of these awesome prizes:
- Superbowl Bowl LII Tickets (2)
- Taylor Swift reputation Stadium Tour Tickets (2)
- Monster Jam Family 4 Pack Tickets
- Amazon Echo Dots
- Autographed Memorabilia (Jerseys, Helmets, Footballs)
- Great America 2018 Season Passes (4)
- SONY MDRXB950 Wireless Headphones (30)
- 49ers VIP Gameday Package for 2
- Peets Coffee Gift Cards (50)
- Microsoft Surface Book 256GB i5
- 49ers Branded Scarves courtesy of Esurance
- Levi’s® $501 Gift card
- EA Sports NFL Madden 18 games for PS4
- …and much more!
Enhance Your Gameday Experience
Enhance your gameday experience with exclusive opportunities available for the Jaguars vs. 49ers game. These opportunities include:
- Pregame On-Field Alumni Autograph and Photo Opportunity
- Player Tunnel Access During Pregame Introductions
- Postgame Press Conference Access
- Sourdough Sam Meet-and-Greet
- Gold Rush Visit
- Postgame Field Access
Click here or below to view all available inventory for this game and take advantage of these gameday enhancements while they are still available!
Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf
Fans are encouraged to check out the Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf, the official pregame destination for 49ers home games at Levi’s® Stadium. This 60,000 square-foot space includes two expansive Bud Light bars, live music and entertainment at the Pepsi Stage and customized activations from California’s Great America, KNBR, Orig3n, SAP, Toyota, Welk Resorts, 107.7 The Bone, and Yahoo! It will also serve as the backdrop to the NBC Sports Bay Area Pre-Game Show, which will give fans an opportunity to be a part of the show before kickoff!
49ers fans – join us pregame out on the Faithful Mile and stop by the Levi’s® Mobile Tailor Shop. Don’t forget to bring your Levi’s® trucker jacket to receive your limited-edition patch. Remember, good things happen when you Live In Levi’s®.
Gameday Promotions / Information
For a full list of gameday promotions and activations including the gameday giveaway that all fans will receive, please click here or click the button below.
Did you know you’ll receive a $10 discount off the standard purchase price if you buy in advance on the 49ers or Levi’s® Stadium mobile app? Parking lots are scheduled to open at 9:35am and all guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Cash lots (day of event parking) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis in all parking lots. Prices vary per lot and will be $10 higher than if purchased in advance.
Mobility services will be onsite at 9:35am to provide roving carts throughout Green Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates. Shuttles will be provided from Blue 1 to Gate C for mobility assistance guests.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge and Dignity Health Gate C pedestrian bridge. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek trail beginning at 9:35am. The Silicon Valley bicycle coalition will be administering this operation.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles or Charter Buses that do not wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and purchase parking in advance by contacting the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449. You can also purchase parking through the 49ers or Levi’s® Stadium App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Green Lot 1, Green Lot 2, Red Lot 1, Yellow Lot 1, Yellow Lot 2 and Yellow Lot 3
Green Lot 3, Red Lot 3, Blue Lot 1
Red Lot 4
Green Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
RV Blue Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
RV Green Lot
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12”)
- One gallon clear plastic zip-lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, the stadium bag policy will be enforced for all stadium events including concerts, matches and 49ers home games, unless otherwise noted. Should you have any questions regarding the bag policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have either a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic water bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the event
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and/or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and/or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest guest services representative if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
|GETTING HERE USING UBER|
Use the Uber app for a safe, reliable, and affordable ride to Levi’s® Stadium events. Enjoy $15 off your first ride by downloading the Uber app and entering promo code LEVISSTADIUM2017. Uber is the official ride-sharing partner of Levi’s® Stadium.
PICK-UP AREA FOR UBER
Uber is the official ride-sharing partner of Levi’s® Stadium and will have a designated pick-up location for this event at Red Lot 7.
At the conclusion of the event, guests using the Uber app, should exit Levi’s® Stadium through Intel Gate A or Toyota Gate F and follow signs to Red Lot 7 via the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail and/or Great America Parkway. We ask guests to open their app and request a ride once they arrive at the Red Lot 7.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information, please visit www.caltrain.com, or call 1-800-660-4287.
All accessible parking will be directed to Green Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Green Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
|GAMEDAY PROMOTIONS / INFORMATION|
All fans in attendance will receive a 49ers beanie upon entry!
City Year and FLY
Dignity Health Play Kind Zone
Fans the Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The Youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, get their “My First 49ers Game” credential or enjoy complimentary face painting, airbrush tattoos or gameday hair coloring. Be sure to visit the Dignity Health Play Kind Zone at Gate C.
Featured Concession Item
Crawfish Po’boy near section 103
Verizon “Juice Bar” Charging Stations
Need some juice? Fans can also charge their mobile devices at one of the Verizon “Juice Bar” Charging Stations located on the 300-level main concourse.
49ers Mondays at Papa John’s
Hey Fans – throughout the season, Mondays are now 49ers Mondays at Papa John’s! Every Monday during the season get 49% OFF your online order of regular menu price items using promo code 49ERS online at papajohns.com. *Valid at participating San Francisco Bay Area locations.
Interactive Partner Activations
Other areas for fans to check out in the stadium include the car display and giant 49ers helmet in the Toyota Plaza, and our interactive concourse activations from Comcast, SunPower, View Glass, and Yahoo (all located on the 300-level concourse). SAP will also have interactive pillars/ cube available in the SAP Tower Atrium!
Free Jumbo Jack at Jack in the Box if the 49ers Score 2 Touchdowns
The 49ers are in for the win, and in for the burgers. If they score two or more touchdowns today, you score a Free Jumbo Jack on Friday, September 22 when you purchase a large beverage. Just mention the 49ers when ordering at a participating Jack in the Box!
Charity Sports Distributors
Bid on authentic 49ers memorabilia during each home game and take your prize with you after the game at the CSD auction locations at the Brocade Club, Levi’s® 501 Club, United Club, Toyota Gate F and Section 124.
Bud Light Good Sport
Bud Light, Levi’s® Stadium, and the NFL want to remind adult fans (21+) to be a Bud Light Good Sport by drinking responsibly, being or using a designated driver or otherwise ensuring you have a safe ride home. The Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver Program provides one complimentary small soft drink to those who pledge to be designated drivers on event day. Guests can register for this program by visiting one of the Designated Driver kiosks or the Guest Services Stations located throughout the stadium. Each game, one lucky winner will be chosen from all sign-ups and win a prize courtesy of the 49ers and Bud Light.
At the end of the season, a 49ers Designated Driver of the season will be chosen and eligible to win a trip to the Super Bowl OR Pro Bowl (pending 49ers playoff situation). For full rules and more information, visit http://www.teamcoalition.org/sweepstakes/nfl
IdentoGO TSA Pre✓® Enrollments
IdentoGO will be providing TSA Pre✓® enrollments onsite at home games. Bring your passport OR birth certificate and driver’s license/state ID to the blue TSA Pre✓® RV parked in Faithful Mile. You can also schedule an appointment for gameday ahead of time at www.identogo.com/sanfran.
Have TSA Pre✓®? Look for the IdentoGO fast lanes for TSA Pre✓® members at home games located at Toyota Gate F and the Faithful Mile security entrance near Gate B. For IdentoGO Domestic PreCheck holders, locate your KTN number atwww.identogo.com/ktn to show an IdentoGO representative. For Global Entry holders, you must bring your KTN card to use this lane. And if you don’t already have TSA Pre✓® make sure to visit their RV in Faithful Mile to get signed up!
Red Zone Rally
Red Zone Rally is the premier all-inclusive pregame party at 49ers games that takes place at Great America Pavilion. For three hours prior to kickoff, Red Zone Rally pass-holders enjoy top-of-the-line food and beverage offerings in a private, air-conditioned space.
If you are interested in purchasing a Red Zone Rally pass for the 49ers vs. Jaguars game, please click here.
Postgame Bourbon Steak & Bourbon Pub
Reservations recommended: 408.217.2490.
Please find the locations of sunscreen dispensers located at Levi’s® Stadium.
- Between sections 307 – 308
- Between sections 309 – 310
- Section 313 toward the stairs leading up to the 400 level sections – under signs that point to 409 – 410
- Section 316
- Section 320
- Section 201/202 – between the two women’s restrooms
- Section 205/206 – across the SunPower display
- Section 211 – close to the men’s bathroom
- Section 225 – across the Yahoo! Fantasy Football display
- Section 227 – between the alleyway of the bathrooms
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or who have parked in Red Lot 1 should exit via Intel Gate A.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 2 or email@example.com.