2017 Pac-12 Championship
EVENT GUIDE →
PARKING POLICY → | BAG POLICY → | TAILGATING POLICY → | PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS → | PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION → | ACCESSIBLE SERVICES →
The Pac-12 Football Championship Game presented by 76® returns to Levi’s® Stadium on Friday, December 1 and will feature USC and Stanford!
Friday, December 1
|BUY TICKETS >|
|BUY PARKING >|
Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster.com. If you are interested in group tickets or suite rentals for this event, please click here.
We recommend that fans purchase parking passes in advance – passes purchased in advance will receive a $10 discount off the day of game purchase price. Parking passes are also available on Ticketmaster.com.
We ask that all guests attending the 2017 Pac-12 Football Championship game presented by 76®, please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Will call will be located at the Visa Box Office and will open at 1pm. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at 1pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
Clear Bag Policy
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of an adult’s hand (4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium.
Friday, December 1
|Visa Box Office Opens||1pm|
|Parking Lots Open||1pm|
|Pac-12 Plaza (Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf)||2pm|
|49ers Museum presented by Sony||2pm|
|Premium Gates Open||2pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||3pm|
Bag Check Locations
Bag check locations are located at Toyota Gate F, Intel gate A and Dignity Health Gate C for guests to check-in any bags that are not in compliance with the bag policy.
Pac-12 Plaza – Interactive Fan Fest
Located at the Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf
The Pac-12 Plaza is a ticketed pregame fan experience located at the Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf, between Intel Gate A & Dignity Health Gate C NRG Energy Bridges. Fans with valid event tickets will be able to access this area from 2pm to 5pm, and will be able to enjoy the Pac-12 Networks activation and interact with Pac-12 Conference partners including 76, GEICO, Maui Jim, and Opus Bank. Entertainment will be provided by the team bands and cheerleader performances along with appearances by the team mascots. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Please note, re-entry is not permitted in this area.
Did you know you’ll receive a $10 discount off the standard purchase price if you buy in advance on the 49ers or Levi’s® Stadium mobile app? Parking lots are scheduled to open at 1pm and all guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Cash lots (day of event parking) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis in all parking lots. Prices vary per lot and will be $10 higher than if purchased in advance. Cash lots for this event are Red Lot 1, Red Lot 4, Blue Lot 1, Blue RV Green Lot 3, and Green Bus.
Mobility services will be onsite at 1pm to provide roving carts throughout Green Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates. Shuttles will be provided from Blue 1 to Gate C for mobility assistance guests.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge and Dignity Health Gate C pedestrian bridge. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek trail beginning at 1pm. The Silicon Valley bicycle coalition will be administering this operation.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles or Charter Buses that do not wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and purchase parking in advance by contacting the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449. You can also purchase parking through the 49ers or Levi’s® Stadium App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Red Lot 1, Red Lot 4, Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Yellow Lot 1, 2, and 3
Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
RV Blue Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12”)
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, the stadium bag policy will be enforced for all stadium events including concerts, matches and 49ers home games, unless otherwise noted. Should you have any questions regarding the bag policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic water bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the event
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and/or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and/or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest guest services representative if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars, take them to one of our Bag Check stations or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
|GETTING HERE USING UBER|
Use the Uber app for a safe, reliable, and affordable ride to Levi’s® Stadium events. Enjoy $15 off your first ride by downloading the Uber app and entering promo code LEVISSTADIUM2017. Uber is the official ride-sharing partner of Levi’s® Stadium.
PICK-UP AREA FOR UBER
Uber is the official ride-sharing partner of Levi’s® Stadium and will have a designated pick-up location for this event at Red Lot 7.
At the conclusion of the event, guests using the Uber app, should exit Levi’s® Stadium through Intel Gate A or Toyota Gate F and follow signs to Red Lot 7 via the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail and/or Great America Parkway. We ask guests to open their app and request a ride once they arrive to the Red Lot 7.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information, please visit www.caltrain.com, or call 1-800-660-4287.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Red Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheel chair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or who have parked in Red Lot 1, Red Lot 4 should exit via Intel Gate A.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
Exit Toyota Gate F
For fans riding VTA Buses, taxi or rideshare, Uber or who have parked in Yellow Lots 1, 2, 3 should exit via Toyota Gate F.
|SUITE RENTALS & GROUP TICKETS|
Group Tickets: Please fill out the form below or email email@example.com for more information about group tickets for this event.
Suite Rentals: If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.