Levi’s® Stadium High School Football Series
The Levi’s® Stadium High School Football Series presented by Foster Farms, formerly known as Friday Night Lights, will feature Los Altos (CA) vs. Wilcox (Santa Clara) at 3:30PM followed by St. Mary’s (Stockton) vs. Mater Dei (Santa Ana) at 7PM at Levi’s® Stadium on Saturday, September 23.
Hosting the annual Levi’s Stadium High School Football Series is just one of many ways that the 49ers organization works to support youth football instruction and provide leadership skills to kids from age 5 to 18 throughout the Bay Area and beyond. The 49ers Youth Football Program was recently named the Pop Warner Little Scholars NFL Team of the Year in 2017 for its collective youth football efforts.
General admission tickets in Levi’s® Stadium’s lower bowl are available for $10 on Ticketmaster.com.
Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Child Ticket Policy
Children ages 2 and over must have a ticket for entry.
No re-entry after admittance.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at 2:00pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
All tickets for will call will be located at the Visa Box Office.
Event Day Timeline
Saturday, September 23
|Parking Lots Open (Yellow Lot 1, Yellow Lot 2, Yellow Lot 3 Only)||2:00pm|
|Visa Box Office Opens||2:00pm|
|Stadium Gates Open (Toyota Gate F Only)||2:30pm|
|Los Altos vs. Wilcox||3:30pm|
|St. Mary’s vs. Mater Dei||7:00pm|
Yellow Lot 1, Yellow Lot 2 and Yellow Lot 3 will be operational for this event and will be accepting cash at the gates for $20 a vehicle. Parking passes are not available online or the app.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge and Dignity Health Gate C pedestrian bridge. The creek trail will remain open for the duration of the event.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lots map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the game begins.
Permitted & Prohibited Items
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Levi’s® Stadium approved bags
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Empty plastic/reusable water bottles
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Large purses and fanny packs larger than 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches
- Any distraction to the game
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and / or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and / or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest Playmaker if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
The stadium is conveniently located near several public transportation routes including Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) light rail and bus lines, ACE/Capitol Corridor heavy rail, and even connects to Caltrain for direct access to San Francisco.
South Bay – Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information please visit www.vta.org/LevisStadium, or call (408) 321-2300.
San Francisco – Caltrain
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information please visit www.caltrain.com/levisstadium or call 1 (800) 660-42871.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttles buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheel chair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email email@example.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Toyota Gate F
For fans riding ACE trains, VTA Buses, Capitol Corridor trains, taxi or rideshare, or who have parked in Yellow Lots 1, 2, or 3 should exit via Toyota Gate F.