Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour
- Bag Policy
- Permitted & Prohibited Items
- Public Transportation
- Parent Drop-off & Pick-Up
- Accessible Services
Taylor Swift has added another night at Levi’s® Stadium to Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour on July 28, 2023!
The U.S. leg of Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour was announced just days after the eleven-time GRAMMY winner broke streaming, physical and vinyl album sales around the world. Taylor’s critically acclaimed album, Midnights, is the fastest selling album of her career. Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour will be supported by Paramore, beabadoobee, Phoebe Bridgers, girl in red, MUNA, HAIM, GAYLE, Gracie Abrams, and OWENN. It will be presented by Capital One and produced by Taylor Swift Touring and promoted by the Messina Touring Group (MTG).
Be aware that the flying of any drones or other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in, over or around Levi’s® Stadium may lead to the confiscation of said UAV and/or subject the pilot to penalty or arrest. We reserve the right to enforce violations to the full extent of the law.
Friday, July 28th, 2023
|Parking Lots Open||2:00 pm|
|Stadium Gates Opens||4:30 pm|
|Concert Begins||6:30 pm|
- All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium.
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or Google Wallet to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
- There is no re-entry after admittance.
- Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates.
- The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
- The Visa Box Office opens at 2:00 pm and is located at the north end of the stadium at
- Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
- Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 1:00 pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Dignity Health Gate C pedestrian bridge only and will be managed by The Silicon Valley Bike Coalition starting at 2:00 pm. The creek trail will close at Agnew Avenue at 12:00 pm. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail beginning at 1:00 pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note prices below represent event day pricing.
Automobiles/Motorcycles – Red Lot 1,Red Lot 2, Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3 – $60
Accessible Parking – Red Lot 1 – $60
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Blue RV Lot – $130
Bag check services will be located in Red Lot 1 near Hilton Santa Clara. Bag check services will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bags that comply with Levi’s Stadium® Clear Bag Policy will be allowed into the stadium.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks, and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Sunscreen (only cream, no aerosol cans) & hand-powered misters
- Protective face coverings
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- No aerosol cans or containers, including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug spray or spray paint cans
- No alcoholic beverages
- No animals
- No bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- No external battery packs with the exception of phone charging units
- No bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, segways or other unauthorized means of transportation
- No professional or commercial cameras/photography equipment, including any cameras with extendable or detachable lenses, video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices, or tripods; No video or audio recording will be allowed (except personal cell phones
- No cans, glass bottles, metal containers or alcoholic beverage
- No chains, chain wallets, studded jewelry or spurs
- No confetti
- No clothing, costumes, or personal effects that may impede the view of those around or behind you
- No drugs & drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- No coolers (including soft-sided coolers), thermoses, metal water bottles or ice chests
- No flammables or missile like objects, fireworks, road flares, emergency flares, explosives or other incendiary devices
- No glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs
- No handcuffs or other restraint items
- No hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles are permitted)
- No illegal substances
- No intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- No irresponsible drinking or behavior
- No klaxons, bullhorns, air horns, bells, thunder sticks, radio bells, musical instruments, whistles, or any other noisemakers
- No laptops and laptop Bags, tablets, iPads or digital reader
- No laser pointers of any type
- No lights or battery packs with the exception of phone charging units
- No offensive clothing
- No projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, balloons, etc.)
- No unauthorized promotional, political or commercial materials, including flyers, samples, giveaways, etc.
- No two-way radios or walkie talkies
- No selfie sticks
- No signs or banners larger than 11” x 17”, sticks, bats, clubs or poles
- No drones and UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- No umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- No weapons of any kind (including, but not limited to silverware guns, ammo, knives, tasers, pepper spray/mace,etc.). This applies to all attendees, including off-duty law enforcement and concealed carry permit holders.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to event start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
Guests heading to the concert can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium.
Post-Concert Northbound – Service Mountain View to San Francisco:
- Northbound 145 – 11:33 PM
- Swifty Special will depart Mountain View 75 minutes after the end of the show
Post-Concert Northbound – Service Mountain View to San Francisco:
- Southbound 138 – 10:48 PM
- Southbound 140 – 11:18 PM
- Southbound 142 – 11:44 PM
- Southbound 144 – 12:15 AM
- Southbound 146 – 1:18 AM
For more information, please visit the game service page at www.carltrain.com/status
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekday and weekend schedules.
Guest heading to the concert can get off at the Milpitas Station and transfer to VTA light rail service to the Levi’s Stadium. Post-concert, BART will run two special event service limited-stop trains that will depart Milpitas Station at around 12:30am serving limited stops after regular BART service ends. The special service will stop only at the following stations:
- Bay Fair
- Pleasant Hill
- El Cerrito del Norte
For more information, please visit www.bart.gov/news/articles/2023/news20230720-0.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekday and weekend schedules westbound to Santa Clara. Post concert, Train 550 on Friday will depart GAC at 11:59 PM, and Saturday Train 750 will depart GAC at 11:59 PM. For more information, please visit www.capitolcorridor.org.
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional directions.
|PARENT DROP-OFF AND PICK UP INFO|
Parent drop off will be located on Great America Parkway by Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. Pickup will begin at 10 pm on Patrick Henry Drive. Please refer to the map and directions below.
All accessible parking will be directed to Green Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Early merchandise sales will begin on Thursday, July 27th from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM in Red Lot 1. Parking lots will open for this event at 8:00 AM in Red Lot 1.
Show day merchandise sales will be available at 2:00PM and will remain open until the end of the show. Merchandise will be located in Red Lot 1 as well as inside the stadium for fans with tickets. Parking will not be available in Red Lot 1 for fans without a ticket. Fans will not be permitted to line up earlier than 2:00PM. Restrooms and water for purchase will be available near the merchandise areas.