Red Hot Chili Peppers | 2022 Global Stadium Tour
- Buy Tickets
- Ticket Policy
- Bag Policy
- permitted & prohibited items
- public transportation
- ACCESSIBLE SERVICES
- Suite Rentals
Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform at Levi’s® Stadium on July 29!
The 32-city global stadium tour kicks off on Saturday, June 4th at Estadio La Cartuja in Seville, Spain with stops in London, Paris, Dublin, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and many more before wrapping up in Arlington at Globe Life Field on September 18th. The tour is produced by Live Nation. Full tour dates and details are below.
The 2022 tour will mark the return of guitarist and all round cosmic musician John Frusciante to the group, as well as the band’s first ever stadium tour in the U.S. Red Hot Chili Peppers will be performing their career-spanning hits as well as new music from their forthcoming album.
Tickets are now available on Ticketmaster. All seat levels and price tiers will still be available to purchase at this time.
|Parking Lots Open
|Stadium Gates Open
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 3:30pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1.
Bicycle parking will be located outside Dignity Health Gate C and opens at 3:30pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is not permitted for this event.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Red Lot 1, Red Lot 2, Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Yellow Lot 2, Yellow Lot 3
Red Lot 1
Blue RV Lot
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
- All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium.
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking an stadium gates.
- There is no re-entry after admittance.
- Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates.
- The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
- The Visa Box Office opens at 4:30pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
- Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Bag check services are no longer available. Only bags that comply with Levi’s® Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the 49ers App.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to event start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
Guests heading to the concert can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, Caltrain will operate regular weekday schedule – the last northbound trains will depart Mountain View at 11:33pm and the last southbound train departs 1:18am. For more information, please visit the game service page at www.caltrain.com.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekday schedule and offer one special event train post-concert. The last train northbound will depart at 11:52pm to Pleasant Hill station via Oakland; and the last train southbound will depart at 1:50am. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekend schedule southbound to Santa Clara. For more information, please visit www.capitolcorridor.org.
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be on Great America Parkway, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional direction.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Suite rentals are available for this concert. Click here to learn more about the suite life at Levi’s® Stadium or sign up below to find out more.