Preseason: 49ers vs. Broncos
The 49ers will host the Denver Broncos at Levi’s® Stadium on August 19, 2023
Tickets are available now on Ticketmaster.
We ask for all guests attending this event to please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
Parking passes and tickets should be added to Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
Know Before You Go
- Download the 49ers App powered by Cadence on App Store and Google Play
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or Google Wallet to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates
- In the app, add your credit card for concessions orders by selecting “Manage Credit Card” on the Levi’s® Stadium tab
- All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium.
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
- There is no re-entry after admittance.
- Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates.
- The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
- The Visa Box Office opens at 4:00pm and is located at the north end of the stadium at Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
- Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office opens at 1:30pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Will call is located at the Visa Box Office.
Saturday, August 19, 2023
|Visa Box Office
|Parking Lots Open
|Stadium Gates Opens
|Player Warm- Ups
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 2pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1 (south of gate tolls).
Bicycle parking, managed by the Silicon Valley Bike Coalition, will be located outside Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C. All ticketed guests will be permitted to use the San Tomas Aquino Creel trail beginning at 2pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV or Green Bus and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease at kickoff.
Please note prices below represent event day pricing.
Automobiles/Motorcycles – Green Lot 1, Red Lot 1, Green Lot 2 – $60
Automobiles/Motorcycles – Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Red Lot 3 – $50
Automobiles/Motorcycles – Green Lot 4 – $40
Accessible Parking – Red Lot 1 – $60*
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgating – Green Bus Lot – $120
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgating – Blue RV Lot – $160
**With valid placard
Day of game parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For a list of non-stadium parking lots available, please visit:levisstadium.com/event-day-parking/.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease at kickoff.
Tailgating is defined as: the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbecues, grills games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager of designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during, or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease at kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’x8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle, foot traffic, or ADA paths of travel.
Only bags that comply with Levi’s Stadium® Clear Bag Policy will be allowed. Bag check services are available for this event in Green RV lot.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Battery packs
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks, and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles, or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners, or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to game start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
Guests heading to the concert can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, Caltrain will operate regular weekday schedule. For more information, please visit the game service page at https://www.caltrain.com./location/levis
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate a regular weekend schedule and will offer one special event train post-event in coordination with VTA event service. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekday schedule westbound to Santa Clara. For more information, please visit www.capitolcorridor.org.
The drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this game will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional direction.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination:
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain or BART, ridesharing or those who have parked in Red Lot 1.
Exit SAP Gate B
For fans parked in Red VIP.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or any of the Green Lots.
Exit Toyota Gate FFans riding the VTA Light Rail or Capitol Corridor, or who have parked in Yellow Lot VIP.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional group information for Levi’s® Stadium events or the San Francisco 49ers games, please complete the form below or email email@example.com.