Mexico vs. Chile
The Santa Clara Stadium Authority joined the Federación Mexicana de Fútbol (FMF), Soccer United Marketing (SUM) and the San Jose Earthquakes to announce that Levi’s® Stadium will host its first international soccer match on Saturday, September 6th when Mexico and Chile meet at 7:00 p.m. local time. The match is the first of two for the Mexican National Team in the United States this September (Sept. 9, vs. Bolivia in Denver) as the team prepares for the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup and Copa America tournaments.
Mexico’s game against 12th-ranked Chile marks its first contest in the Bay Area since 2013 when El Tricolor played Peru to a 0-0 draw at Candlestick Park. The match between Mexico and Chile at Levi’s® Stadium will be the 27th contest ever between the two 2014 FIFA World Cup participants. Mexico holds the all-time record over the 2015 Copa América hosts with 14 wins, 10 losses and two draws. The last time Mexico and Chile faced each other was in September 2011 when El Tricolor defeated Chile by a score of 1-0. Both teams advanced to the Round of 16 in the recently completed 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Levi’s® Stadium will host its first sporting event on Saturday, August 2, when the San Jose Earthquakes square off against the Seattle Sounders FC in a regular season MLS match. The Mexico versus Chile match marks the first event secured as part of a long-term partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and San Jose Earthquakes to bring top-tier soccer events to the South Bay.
Tickets are onsale now. Purchase tickets.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There is no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type. Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office opens at 1:30pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Will call is located at the Visa Box Office.
Sunday, September 27th, 2022
|Parking Lots Open||1:30 pm|
|Futbol Fiesta Opens||2:00 pm|
|Stadium Gates Opens||5:00 pm|
PRICING AND SEATING MAP
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 2:00pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1 (south of gate tolls).
Bicycle parking will be located outside Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C and 3:30pm. All ticketed guests will be permitted to use the San Tomas Aquino Creel trail beginning at 2:00pm. The Silicon Valley Bike Coalition will be administering the bike valet operations.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that do not wish to tailgate must park in Green Bus and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Bag check services are no longer available. Only bags that comply with Levi’s® Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the 49ers App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbecues, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle, foot traffic, or ADA paths of travel.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to game start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
On Sunday, fans heading to the game can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, Caltrain will operate regular weekend schedule, with northbound trains leaving at 4:34pm, 5:34pm, and 6:34pm. For more information, please visit the game service page at https://www.caltrain.com./location/levis
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekend schedule and will offer one special event train post-event in coordination with VTA event service. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekend schedule southbound to Santa Clara post-game, Train 742 departs GAC station at 5:18pm. For more information, please visit https://www.capitolcorridor.org/blogs/get_on_board/capitol-corridor-offers-special-service-to-levis-stadium-for-football-fans/
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain or BART, ridesharing or those who have parked in Red Lot 1.
Exit SAP Gate B
For fans parked in Red VIP.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or any of the Green Lots.
Exit Toyota Gate F
Fans riding the VTA Light Rail or Capitol Corridor, or who have parked in Yellow Lot VIP.
|GETTING HERE USING RIDESHARE|
Drop-off/Pick-up Area for Rideshare
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional direction.