49ers vs. Packers | DIVISIONAL
The 49ers will host the Green Bay Packers for the Divisional Round at Levi’s® Stadium on January 20, 2024 at 5:15 PM PT.
Tickets are available now on Ticketmaster.
We ask for all guests attending this event to please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
Parking passes and tickets should be added to Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
Know Before You Go
- Download the 49ers official App on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates
- In the app, add your credit card for concessions orders by selecting “Manage Credit Card” on the Levi’s® Stadium tab
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There is no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type. Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office opens at 1:15 pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Will call is located at the Visa Box Office.
Sunday, January 20, 2024
|Visa Box Office Opens
|Parking Lots Open
|Premium Gates Open
|49ers Museum presented by Foxconn Industrial Internet Opens
|Team Store Opens
|Stadium Gates Open
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential in addition to their parking pass to park in a designated stadium parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process.
Day of parking will be available on a limited basis at certain lots. This season parking will be completely cashless. Only credit cards will be accepted for event day transactions.
Levi’s® Stadium has implemented directed parking. Directed parking is a controlled approach to parking that provides for an improved fan experience. In doing so, it helps to prevent congestion and ensures vehicles don’t block access points and contributes to a safer parking experience. Attendees are asked to follow the directions of all parking staff when entering the lots. For more information, please click here.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 1:45 pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1 (south of gate tolls).
Bicycle parking, managed by the Silicon Valley Bike Coalition, will be located outside Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C. All ticketed guests will be permitted to use the San Tomas Aquino Creel trail beginning at 2:15 pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV or Green Bus and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease at kickoff.
Parking Lots in Operation
Stadium parking inventory is extremely limited. For single-game parking passes, please click here. Day-of-game parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis in the following lots:
Green Lot 5, Green Lot 4,Green Lot 8
Red Lot 3
Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Green Bus Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Blue RV Lot
*With a pre-purchased parking pass and a valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
For a list of non-stadium parking lots available on gameday, click here.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbecues, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle, foot traffic, or ADA paths of travel.
Only bags that comply with Levi’s Stadium® Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks, and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One-gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Clear Bag Policy
– Clear bag up to 12”x6”x12”
– Non-clear clutch up to 4.5”x6.5”
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (must be checked at a guest services station, please contact nearest Playmaker for assistance)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches
- Lights, tripods, selfie-sticks, monopods and poles.
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces and thermoses
- Confetti, fireworks, flares, optical illusions, laser pointers of any type, or other elements used to cause a distraction or disturbance.
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs larger than your cell phone.
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles, or any other noisemakers
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, bats, clubs, inflatables etc.)
- Flags, Signs, or banners larger than 2’ by 3’
- Drugs, Drug paraphernalia, marijuana, marijuana products, and substances deemed illegal in Santa Clara County.
- Helmets not purchased from the team store (helmets must remain in original packaging)
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Offensive clothing as outlined in the Levi’s Stadium Code of Conduct
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware)
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in the garbage cans or amnesty boxes provided at the gate.
For additional information regarding public transportation, click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to game start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
Caltrain will be running a regular weekend schedule. Fans heading to the game can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, northbound trains depart Mountain View at 5:34 pm, 6:34 pm, 7:34 pm with the last train scheduled for 11:34 pm. For more information, please visit the game service page at https://www.caltrain.com/49ers-game-service.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate a regular weekend schedule. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
On Saturday, Capitol Corridor train 741 arrives at GAC station at 3:37 pm. Post-game, train 748 to Sacramento departs at 9:18 pm. For more information, please visit https://www.capitolcorridor.org/49ers-service/
ACE will be servicing this event with special trains on Saturday. Pre-event westbound train will arrive at Great America station at 2:58 pm and the post-event train will depart at 9:04 pm. For more information, please visit: https://acerail.com/event-train/
The drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this game will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional directions.
Accessible parking is available in Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a parking pass and a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests, including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests who require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain or BART, ridesharing or those who have parked in Red Lot 1.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or any of the Green Lots.
Exit SAP Gate B
For fans parked in Red VIP.
Exit Toyota Gate F
Fans riding the VTA Light Rail, Capitol Corridor or ACE, or who have parked in Yellow Lot 1 or Yellow Lot VIP.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please click here for more information.