Elton John | Farewell Yellow Brick Road The Final Tour October 8
- Buy Tickets
- Bag Policy
- Mobile Ticketing
- permitted & prohibited items
- public transportation
Elton John to perform at Levi’s® Stadium on October 8!
On the heels of Elton John’s 75th birthday and his triumphant return to the stage this year, the iconic superstar and tour promoter AEG Presents announced the remaining North American dates for “Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road The Final Tour.” These eleven dates mark the final shows added to his North American tour. The new dates include additional performances in East Rutherford, NJ, Foxborough, MA, Toronto, ON, Vancouver, BC, and Phoenix, AZ, along with a THIRD show added at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA. Due to overwhelming demand, stops in Santa Clara, CA, San Diego, CA, and Tacoma, WA, have also been added.
Tickets will go on sale to the public Wednesday, April 6 at 10am local time at www.EltonJohn.com.
- All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium.
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
- There is no re-entry after admittance.
- Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates.
- The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
- The Visa Box Office opens at 4pm and is located at the north end of the stadium at Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
- Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Screenshots of tickets are not accepted. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
|Visa Box Office opens||4:00pm|
|Parking Lots open||4:15pm|
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 4:15pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1.
Bicycle parking will be located outside Dignity Health Gate C and opens at 5:30pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is not permitted for this event.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Green Lot 3, Red Lot 1, Blue Lot 1
Blue RV Lot
Red Lot 1
Bag check services are no longer available. Only bags that comply with Levi’s® Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the 49ers App.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to event start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit
Guests heading to the concert can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, Caltrain will operate regular weekend schedule – the last northbound train will depart Mountain View at 11:34pm. We recommend guests riding Caltrain to make the VTA connection no later than 11pm. Southbound trains will depart at 11:16pm, 12:15am, and 1:21am. For more information, please visit the game service page athttps://www.caltrain.com./location/levis
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekend schedule and will offer one special event train post-concert in coordination with VTA. The last train northbound trains will depart at 11:21pm, 11:37pm, and 11:51pm. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekend schedule westbound to Santa Clara. Post-event will offer an adjusted eastbound train schedule. Train 748 will depart at 11:30pm For more information, please visit www.capitolcorridor.org.
|GETTING HERE USING RIDESHARE|
Drop-off/Pick-up Area for Rideshare
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional direction.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 2 or email@example.com.