San Jose Earthquakes vs. Los Angeles Football Club
- Buy Tickets
- Fan Fest
- Suite Rentals
- Bag Policy
- permitted & prohibited items
- Public Transportation
Quakes to play LAFC at Levi’s® Stadium on May 6th!
The San Jose Earthquakes have unveiled their full schedule for the 2023 Major League Soccer season. The schedule is headlined by rivalry matches with the LA Galaxy and Los Angeles Football Club at Stanford Stadium and Levi’s Stadium®, respectively, as well as the inaugural Leagues Cup which features every club from MLS and Mexico’s Liga MX. San Jose will play their two SoCal rivals three times each, with a second showdown against the Galaxy taking place at PayPal Park.
The 2023 season begins with a road match at Atlanta United FC on Saturday, Feb. 25 (4:30 p.m. PT) before the Quakes’ home opener vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday, March 4 (7:30 p.m. PT). The Earthquakes will host a 20-year celebration for the 2003 MLS Cup championship squad that night, with more than 20 former members of the team scheduled to attend, including Dwayne De Rosario, Jeff Agoos, Brian Ching, Ian Russell, Ramiro Corrales, Ronnie Ekelund, Richard Mulrooney, Todd Dunivant, and Troy Dayak, among others. Ten thousand fans in attendance will receive a 2003 replica jersey.
New to the schedule in 2023 is a showdown with defending MLS Cup champions LAFC at Levi’s Stadium® on Saturday, May 6 (4:30 p.m. PT). It marks the team’s first regular-season game at Levi’s Stadium® since Aug. 2, 2014, a 1-0 win over Seattle Sounders FC in the first sporting event in its history. Levi’s Stadium® is one of 11 U.S.-based venues set to host matches during the 2026 FIFA World Cup and has a capacity of more than 70,000. The match will feature the Bay Area’s largest Cinco de Mayo celebration, including a pregame fan festival, a halftime musical performance, pregame celebrity appearances, and appearances by former Mexico National Team players. More information about the event will be announced later.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There is no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type. Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office opens at 1:00 pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Will call is located at the Visa Box Office.
Know Before You Go
• Download the Earthquakes App on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
• Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
Saturday, May 6th, 2023
|Visa Box Office Opens||1:00 pm|
|Parking Lots Open||1:00 pm|
|Epicenter (Fan Fest) Opens||1:30 pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||2:30 pm|
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 1:00pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1.
Bicycle parking, managed by the Silicon Valley Bike Coalition, will be located outside Intel Gate A. All ticketed guests will be permitted to use the San Tomas Aquino Creel trail beginning at 1:00pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV or Green Bus and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Green Bus Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Blue RV Lot
*with valid placard
Day-of-game parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bag check services are no longer available. Only bags that comply with Levi’s® Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One-gallon clear plastic zip lock-type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the 49ers App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
Tailgating is defined as: the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbecues, grills games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager of designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during, or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease at kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’x8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle, foot traffic, or ADA paths of travel.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST-MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles, or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles, or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to the game start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
Due to critical electrification construction and testing, the Caltrain service will be partially replaced with the bus service. Expect delays and longer travel times. For the latest information and schedule, please visit www.carltrain.com/status
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekend schedule. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekend schedule pre and post-game. For more information, please visit https://www.capitolcorridor.org//
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain or BART, ridesharing or those who have parked in Red Lot 1.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or any of the Green Lots.
Exit SAP Gate B
For fans parked in Red VIP.
Exit Toyota Gate F
Fans riding the VTA Light Rail or Capitol Corridor, or who have parked in Yellow Lot VIP.
|GETTING HERE USING RIDESHARE|
Drop-off/Pick-up Area for Rideshare
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional direction.
|FAN FEST INFORMATION|
- Theme Night: Mexican Heritage Night
- Fan Fest: match day will kick off with a pre-game Fan Fest featuring meet-and-greet opportunities with former Mexico National Team players Jared Borgetti and MissaelEspinoza, as well as former Mexican American boxer Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero. All three guests will take part in a live sit-down interactive interview moderated by Telemundo 48’s Carlos Yustis. The Fan Fest will also include lucha libre from Pro Wrestling Revolution, live music, food, and more.
Suite rentals are available for this concert. To learn more about suite purchases, please click here or email Suites@49ers.com. Sign up below to find out more.