49ers vs. Commanders
The 49ers will host the Washington Commanders at Levi’s® Stadium on December 24, 2022 at 1:05PM PT.
Tickets are available now in Ticketmaster.
We ask for all guests attending this event to please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
Parking passes and tickets should be added to Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
Know Before You Go
- Download the 49ers official App on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates
- In the app, add your credit card for concessions orders by selecting “Manage Credit Card” on the Levi’s® Stadium tab
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There is no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type. Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office opens at 9:00am and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Will call is located at the Visa Box Office.
Saturday, December 24, 2022
|Visa Box Office Opens||9:00 am|
|Parking Lots Open||9:35 am|
|49ers Museum presented by Foxconn Industrial Internet Opens||10:05 am|
|Team Store Opens||10:05 am|
|Premium Gates Open||10:05 am|
|Stadium Gates Open||11:05 am|
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 9:35 am to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1 (south of gate tolls).
Bicycle parking will be located outside Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C. All ticketed guests will be permitted to use the San Tomas Aquino Creel trail beginning at 9:35 am The Silicon Valley Bike Coalition will be administering the bike valet operations.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Green Lot 1, Red Lot 1, Green Lot 2
Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 3, Red Lot 3
Green Lot 4
Green Lot 3, Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Green Bus Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Blue RV Lot
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Bag check services are no longer available. Only bags that comply with Levi’s® Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the 49ers App.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbecues, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle, foot traffic, or ADA paths of travel.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to game start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
On Sunday, fans heading to the game can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, Caltrain will operate regular weekend schedule, with northbound trains leaving at 4:45pm, 5:34pm, and 6:34pm. For more information, please visit the game service page at https://www.caltrain.com./location/levis
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekend schedule and will offer one special event train post-event in coordination with VTA event service. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate regular weekend schedule southbound to Santa Clara post-game, Train 546 departs GAC station at 5:18pm. For more information, please visit https://www.capitolcorridor.org/blogs/get_on_board/capitol-corridor-offers-special-service-to-levis-stadium-for-football-fans/
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or those who have parked in Red Lot 1
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
Exit SAP Gate B
For fans parked in Red VIP.
Exit Toyota Gate F
Fans riding the VTA Light Rail or Capitol Corridor, or who have parked in Yellow Lot VIP.
|GETTING HERE USING RIDESHARE|
Drop-off/Pick-up Area for Rideshare
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be on Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional direction.
- The Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame until the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, and get their “My First 49ers Game” certificate.
- Visit a guest services station to support Responsibility Has Its Rewards presented by Bud Light. Fans are encouraged to scan the QR code on the video board when prompted and make the pledge to be responsible. Use ride share, get a ride from a designated driver, give a ride as a designated driver, or take public transportation after the game. Fans will be entered to win a 49ers prize pack and the winner will be announced later in the game. Mothers Against Drunk Driving thanks you for pledging to be responsible.
- Ticketmaster will sponsor a seat upgrade program, selecting a pair of lucky fans to be upgraded into club level seats for the game with access to the BNY Mellon Club and a chance to see themselves on the video board. Fans are encouraged to get to their seats early, as winners are selected pregame.
- Fans can find Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes around the stadium concourse via disinfecting stands. Clorox, the team’s new Official Disinfectant Partner, also provides the team with products to clean and disinfect player/coach areas like the locker room and weight room.
- From the time gates open until kickoff, fans who enter through Intel plaza will receive giveaways fromXfinity.
- Gold Bar Whiskey will be offering 21+ fans cocktail sampling between sections 102/103 – 105/106 at their Touchdown Terrace bar location.
- Fans are encouraged to visit and interact with the recently unveiled Bay Area-inspired murals curated by Adobe located at section 107 on Touchdown Terrace and sections 120/121 on the main concourse.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional group information for Levi’s® Stadium events or the San Francisco 49ers games, please complete the form below or email email@example.com.