2023 Concacaf Gold Cup
The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf) recently announced the selection of Levi’s® Stadium as one of the host venues for the 2023 Concacaf Gold Cup. The 17th edition of Concacaf’s flagship competition for men’s national teams will be played between June 16 – July 16, 2023, and will crown the best national team in the region. With the announcement, the full match schedule for the 2023 Concacaf Gold Cup includes Levi’s® Stadium which is set to host the following matchups from Groups A and B on Sunday, July 2:
Jamaica vs. St. Kitts & Nevis at 4PM PT
Mexico vs. Qatar at 6PM PT
Tickets are available now on Ticketmaster.
- All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium.
- Add your tickets and parking passes into Apple Wallet or G Pay to expedite entry at parking and stadium gates.
- There is no re-entry after admittance.
- Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates.
- The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
- The Visa Box Office opens at 2:00pm and is located at the north end of the stadium at Toyota Gate F. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
- Tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event.
Sunday, July 2nd, 2023
|Parking Lots Open||2:00 pm|
|Fan Fest Opens||2:00 pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||2:00 pm|
|Kickoff- Jamaica vs. St. Kitts & Nevis||4:00 pm|
|Kickoff- Mexico vs Qatar||6:00 pm|
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass or credential to park in a designated parking lot. Please download prepaid parking passes ahead of time and add them to your mobile wallet for an expedited parking process. Day of parking will be available on a limited basis. Credit card payment only.
Mobility Services will be onsite at 2:00 pm to provide roving carts from the mobility kiosks in Red Lot 1.
Bicycle parking will be located outside Dignity Health Gate C and open at 2:00 pm.
Buses/oversized vehicles must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease at kickoff.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Blue Lot 1, Green Lot 2, Green Lot 3, Red Lot 1, Red Lot 2
Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Blue RV Lot
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Bag check services are no longer available. Only bags that comply with Levi’s® Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be allowed.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, tickets will not be emailed or available to print. Your mobile ticket must be displayed on your phone to get into the event using the 49ers App.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST-MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2’ x 3’ (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
- Protective face coverings
- Hand sanitizers up to 12 ounces
The following ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags that violate the Clear Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs & Drug paraphernalia, marijuana & marijuana products
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Hoods, masks, or face coverings that hide one’s identity or objects to cover one’s face (medical & religious articles exempt)
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Offensive clothing
- Plastic bottles larger than 24 ounces
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA will operate increased train service from Mountain View station (Caltrain transfer) and Milpitas station (BART transfer) two hours prior to game start. Post-event service will run for approximately 60 minutes post-event. For more information, please visit www.vta.org.
Guests heading to the match can get off at the Mountain View station and transfer to VTA light rail service to Levi’s Stadium. Post-event, Caltrain will operate a regular weekend schedule –northbound trains will depart Mountain View at 8:34 pm, 9:34 pm and 10:40 pm. Southbound trains depart at 8:16 pm, 9:16 pm and 10:16 pm. For more information, please visit the game service page at https://www.caltrain.com./location/levis
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
BART will operate regular weekend schedule and will offer one special event train post-event in coordination with VTA event service. For more information, please visit www.bart.gov.
Capitol Corridor will operate a regular weekend schedule southbound to Santa Clara post-game, Train 546 departs GAC station at 5:18 pm. For more information, please visit https://www.capitolcorridor.org/blogs/get_on_board/capitol-corridor-offers-special-service-to-levis-stadium-for-football-fans/
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in this lot and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from selected parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or those who have parked in Red Lot 1
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
Exit SAP Gate B
For fans parked in Red VIP.
Exit Toyota Gate F
Fans riding the VTA Light Rail or Capitol Corridor, or who have parked in Yellow Lot VIP.
|GETTING HERE USING RIDESHARE|
Drop-off/Pick-up Area for Rideshare
The rideshare drop-off location at Levi’s® Stadium for this event will be Great America Parkway curbside, between Tasman Drive and Old Glory Lane. The pick-up zone is located in Red Lot 7. Follow signage and staff instructions for additional directions.
If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 2 or email@example.com.
For additional group information for Levi’s® Stadium events or the San Francisco 49ers games, please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.