EMPLOYEE QUALITY STANDARDS
All Levi’s® Stadium employees are Playmakers!
We make plays to create winning moments for our fans.
Playmakers have the ability to impact the experience for our guests as much as the players on the field or the performers on the stage. Like all championship teams, our Playmakers live by quality standards. Below are the four quality standards that our Playmakers display every day, every event.
- We model safe, responsible behavior in everything we do.
- We know our area and focus on all safety and security procedures.
- We are aware of our surroundings at all times.
- We are empowered to correct problems immediately.
- We make eye contact, smile and project a positive image.
- We actively listen to all fans and fellow Playmakers.
- We welcome every fan and end interactions with a “Thank You,” “Go Niners,” or “Stay Faithful.”
- We anticipate needs and offer assistance before asked.
- We are proud to represent Levi’s Stadium®, it shows in our appearance and in every guest interaction.
- We keep our work area clean and orderly.
- We perform our role regardless of personal distractions.
- We show up to work ready to do our part.
- We constantly look for ways to improve our fan’s experience.
- We use our time, equipment and resources wisely.
- We are efficient, but never at the expense of safety, friendliness or image.