NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The 49ers Season Ticket Early Payment Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to Levi’s Stadium SBL holders who are eighteen (18) years of age or older residing in the state of California. Employees of the National Football League, its member clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Forty Niners Football Company LLC (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes runs from December 17, 2014 until May 30, 2015 at 11:59pm PST (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win any prizes contained herein.
5. How to Enter: Levi’s Stadium SBL holders that pay their 2015 49ers season tickets in full or enroll in a four-part payment plan on or before the dates described herein will automatically be entered to win the prizes listed below. Note: Limit one (1) entry per person per SBL held. All late, lost, or incomplete payments will not constitute valid entries.
6. Selection Criteria: The Sponsor will select the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received on or before the dates described below. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing date by telephone. No messages will be left. If a potential winner cannot be reached at time of first contact or is not eligible or does not wish to accept the prize (as described below), the Sponsor may disqualify that potential winner and select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from the remaining eligible entries received.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) where permitted by law within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all eligible entries received.
8. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. All eligible entries received that are not winners will carry-over to subsequent prize drawings until the final drawing on May 31, 2015.
Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of any game. Winner and guest must comply with all stadium rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. Game dates and times determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the NFL Commissioner and are subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded will govern in the event a legal game, exhibition or event, as defined by the team, is not played due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Game. Sponsor will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the Game. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine all prize details. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded by Winner, unless authorized in writing by Sponsor. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance. Prizes will be reported as income to the Winner and the Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prize.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, and each of their parent, officers, directors, employees, member clubs, affiliates, partners, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any error that may prevent an entrant from entering the Sweepstakes; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost or late entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Sweepstakes Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 49ers Season Ticket Early Payment Sweepstakes, 4900 Marie P. DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA. 95054. Requests must be received within three (3) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.