One Day Only: Newly Designed Stadiumlinks Golf Event Comes to Levi’s® Stadium June 22nd
Stadiumlinks, the event series that transforms prominent sports stadiums into epic golf venues, will transform Levi’s® Stadium into a newly designed golf course for the third consecutive year on June 22nd. Among other event upgrades added to the event this year, Stadiumlinks will be creating a newly designed course which will give participants new opportunities to hit jaw-dropping golf shots from a variety of angles and elevations throughout the stadium. Tee time bookings will go on sale to the general public on May 7th at Stadiumlinks.com.
Each player registration includes:
- Admission to Levi’s® Stadium to play the nine-hole course at scheduled tee time
- Access to netted warm-up bays
- Complimentary use of standard sized golf clubs at each hole
- Eighteen complimentary golf balls to be played along the new course
Exclusive VIP Package includes:
- Exclusive access to VIP Lounge located in BNY Mellon Club West with access to private golf simulators
- Complimentary meal item & beverage during your event stay
- Exclusive access to private driving range with complimentary bag of practice golf balls
- Commemorative sleeve of Stadiumlinks branded golf balls
Levi’s® Stadium SBL Members will receive advance email notice of an exclusive pre-sale opportunity beginning on May 6th.
“The upcoming event gives fans of this iconic sports venue and golfers of all skill levels the rare opportunity of hitting incredible golf shots from nine new locations throughout the stadium,” said Jon Stephens, founder of Stadiumlinks. “These new tee box locations, combined with target greens that will be newly designed into the playing field, will create a significantly enhanced and memorable experience that is equally as unique as last year’s event. Whether you’re a highly competitive golfer, casual golf or sports fan, or have an interest in experiencing Levi’s® Stadium in a one-of-a-kind and intimate setting, we’re excited to offer an amazing experience that appeals to everyone from all walks of life.”
Tee times are offered across the two days of the event, starting early morning and ending in the evening, with the stadium lights illuminating the entire course under the night sky. Tee time bookings will be available in two-person, four-person, six-person, and eight-person registrations at prices that start at $75 per person.
“We have extremely limited spots available for participation in the event, so book your tee times early because we expect to sell-out in advance of the event,” said Stephens.