PCA-SF Bay Area’s Football Roundtable
Football coaches and administrators from all levels around the Bay Area gathered on Tuesday for the PCA-SF Bay Area’s Football Roundtable in Atherton. The event featured a panel discussion on the current state of the NFL and the future of Youth Football.
Members of the panel included:
- Al Guido – 49ers Chief Operating Officer
- David Shaw – Head Football Coach at Stanford
- Herm Edwards – ESPN Commentator and former NFL coach and player
- Scott Hallenbeck – Executive Director of USA Football
- Charles Way – Former NFL player and current Head of Player Engagement for the NFL
- Ted Robinson – The voice of the 49ers and panel moderator
The panelists addressed today’s top football news stories and provided an informed breakdown of the Super Bowl 50 matchup. They also discussed the impact that coaches and administrators have on young players at the youth levels and how that experience not only helps shape their future in football and other sports, but how it shapes their lives outside of sports.
What is PCA?
Positive Coaching Alliance is a national non-profit developing “Better Athletes, Better People” by working to provide all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building youth sports experience. Our organization believes that sports are a great vehicle to teach life lessons, instill self-confidence and help student-athletes learn about teamwork and leadership.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the SF Bay Area Chapter of Positive Coaching Alliance.
View gallery below