DISCOVER & EXPLORE
Get an insiders’ look at how Levi’s® Stadium has created the ultimate fan experience through innovation and technology. From the playing field to the rooftop, learn how the building is both the smartest and greenest out of all of the NFL.
Guided Stadium Tour:
Adults: Prices start at $25. Prices vary during peak/non-peak days.
Children (5-12), Senior, Military, Santa Clara Resident (with valid ID), company partners, suite and SBL Members: Prices start at $20.
Groups of 20+: Call 415-GO-49ERS ext. 5
Take a guided tour around Levi’s® Stadium and include your visit to the 49ers Museum presented by Sony. Featuring 11 unique gallery and exhibit spaces, celebrate the 49ers past, present and future. Please allow at least 60-90 minutes for this experience
Guided Stadium Tour + Museum Tour:
Adults: Prices start at $35. Prices vary during peak/non-peak days.
Children (5-12), Senior, Military, Santa Clara Resident (with valid ID), company partners, suite and SBL Members: Prices start at $30.
Groups of 20+: Call 415-GO-49ERS ext. 5
VIP GROUP EXPERIENCE
Experience the VIP treatment with a private stadium tour for groups of 20 or more, perfect for a birthday party or other special event.
Make Levi’s® Stadium the destination for your next event and celebration. Customize your next experience at Levi’s® Stadium. For more information or to purchase group tour tickets call 415-GO-49ERS ext 5.
Vouchers are available for groups of 20 or more. Call 415-GO-49ERS ext 5 to book or inquire.
LOCATION & HOURS
4900 Marie P. DeBartolo Way
Santa Clara CA 95054
Monday — Saturday:
10:00am — 6:00pm (with the last tour leaving at 4:30pm)
10:00am — 5:00pm (with the last tour leaving at 3:30pm)
Tours are available everyday rain or shine, year-round with exceptions around 49ers home games, major Levi’s® Stadium events, and select holidays. View all blackout dates.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
Prior to your visit with us, we recommend reviewing all of our policies and procedures. To view a stadium tours map or a list of all prohibited items, please click here. If you need additional assistance or would like to inquire about our policies and procedures, please call 415-GO-49ERS ext. 5 or email us at email@example.com.
TOUR MAP & PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the tour.
- All spaces on the tours are subject to availability. Levi’s® Stadium reserves the right to cancel all or part of a tour. All tickets are for the time and date specified. All tickets are nonexchangeable and nonrefundable. Tours may become unavailable upon Levi’s® Stadium Management discretion.
- Tours are available everyday rain or shine, year-round with exceptions around 49ers home games, major Levi’s® Stadium events, and select holidays. View all blackout dates.
- Only small, hand-held cameras are allowed on the tour; large professional cameras, tripods, Google Glasses, and GoPros are not permitted inside the stadium during a tour
- Guests may be searched upon entry into the stadium; the NFL Bag Policy is not in effect, but items such as small pocket knives or pepper spray are not allowed and will be confiscated and destroyed. Click here for all prohibited items.
- Tours depart from Intel Gate A located at the northwest corner of Levi’s® Stadium. Please arrive at the stadium at least 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Parking is free in the Northeast corner of the Great America Lot and the Parking Structure off of Tasman. Parking availability is first come first served and subject to change.
- Public tours last approximately 90 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the walking tour.
- All bundled Levi’s® Stadium Tour and 49ers Museum tickets will be conducted with the stadium tour occurring first at your pre-reserved time. At the conclusion of your stadium tour (approx.90 minutes), you will be directed to the 49ers Museum for a self-guided experience. Please allow at least 60-90 minutes for this experience
- If you or anyone on your tour requires a sign-language interpreter, please notify the Levi’s Stadium Management team at least five (5) business days prior to your tour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date, time, and names of the guests on your tour in your email. This service may not be available on less than five (5) days’ advanced notice
- If anyone in your group requires a wheelchair, please notify the Tour Operations team upon your arrival