Levi’s® Stadium is the Home of the San Francisco 49ers and the premier sports and entertainment venue in the world. Levi’s® Stadium is known for being the most high-tech stadium in the world and was officially recognized as Sports Facility of the Year by Sports Business Journal in May of 2015, and followed that award one month later by being named Venue of Year by The Stadium Business Awards in Barcelona, Spain.
• Approximately 1.85 million sq ft
• Cost $1.2 billion
• Seating capacity is 70,000 (Expandable to 75,000 for certain events – including Super Bowl 50)
• One of the largest building projects registered with the US Green Building Council
• With over 45,000 seats, the lower bowl is the largest in the NFL (2/3 of seating capacity in lower bowl)
• Two LED video boards in each end zone to enhance your gameday experience
Levi’s® Stadium was designed by HNTB and built by Turner/Devcon for the Santa Clara Stadium Authority. The structure takes advantage of our Silicon Valley climate and is predominantly open and airy, while also environmentally friendly. Levi’s® Stadium is the next generation of stadium design. The $1.2 billion venue has 1.85 million square feet, seats approximately 70,000 and features 174 luxury suites and 8,500 club seats. One of the most unique features of the facility is the green roof atop the suite tower on the west side of the stadium. The three solar bridges, connecting the main parking area to the stadium, includes hundreds of solar panels.