2017 Foster Farms Bowl
The pairing is set for the annual Foster Farms Bowl at Levi’s® Stadium as Arizona Wildcats (7-5, 5-4 Pac-12) and Purdue Boilermakers (6-6, 4-5 Big Ten) will represent the Pac-12 and Big Ten Conferences, respectively. This matchup marks the first-time Purdue and Arizona will compete in the Bay Area’s annual bowl game, while the Boilermakers are 2-0 all-time against the Wildcats in the regular season.
We recommend that fans purchase parking passes in advance – passes purchased in advance will receive a $5 discount off the day of game purchase price. Parking passes are also available on Ticketmaster.com.
We ask that all guests attending the 2017 Foster Farms Bowl, please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Will call will be located at the Visa Box Office and will open at 2pm. Walk-up tickets may also be available at the Visa Box Office.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at 2pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
Player Guest Will Call
Player guest will call will be open at 3:30pm and is located on Marie P. DeBartolo Way outside of Toyota Gate F.
Institution/General Will Call
Institution/general will call will be open at 2pm and is located at the Visa Box Office.
Wednesday, December 27
|Visa Box Office Opens||2pm|
|Parking Lots Open||2pm|
|Faithful Mile presented by Global Syn-Turf||3:30pm|
|49ers Museum presented by Sony||3:30pm|
|Bourbon Steak and Bourbon Pub||3:30pm|
|Premium Gates Open||3:30pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||3:30pm|
|Purdue Marching Band Introduction||5:09pm|
|Arizona Marching Band Introduction||5:16pm|
Clear Bag Policy
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of an adult’s hand (4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium.
Did you know you’ll receive a $5 discount off the standard purchase price if you buy in advance on Ticketmaster.com? Parking lots are scheduled to open at 2pm and all guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Cash lots (day of event parking) will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis in all parking lots. Prices will be $5 higher than if purchased in advance. Cash lots for this event are Red Lot 1, Blue Lot 1, Blue RV, and Green Bus.
Mobility services will be onsite at 2pm to provide roving carts throughout Red Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates. Shuttles will be provided from Blue 1 to Gate C for mobility assistance guests.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge and Dignity Health Gate C pedestrian bridge. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek trail beginning at 2pm. The Silicon Valley bicycle coalition will be administering this operation.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles or Charter Buses that do not wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and purchase parking in advance by contacting the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449. You can also purchase parking through the 49ers or Levi’s® Stadium App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Please note, prices below represent event day pricing.
Red Lot 1, Blue Lot 1, Yellow Lot 2, Yellow Lot 3
Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
RV Blue Lot
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
*with valid placard
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Approved clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12”)
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
- Seat Cushion
Please note, the stadium bag policy will be enforced for all stadium events including concerts, matches and 49ers home games, unless otherwise noted. Should you have any questions regarding the bag policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic water bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the event
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with lenses larger than 3-inches (lights, tripods, selfie-sticks and monopods are also prohibited)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and/or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laptops and Laptop Bags
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and/or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest guest services representative if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information, please visit www.caltrain.com, or call 1-800-660-4287.
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Red Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheelchair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or who have parked in Red Lot 1 should exit via Intel Gate A.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
|GROUP TICKETS & SUITE RENTALS|
Group Tickets: Please fill out the form below or email email@example.com for more information about group tickets for this event.
Suite Rentals: If you’re interested in a luxury suite rental for this event, please fill out the form below, or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.