2016 Foster Farms Bowl – Utah vs. Indiana
The Foster Farms Bowl is an NCAA-licensed, Post-Season College Football Bowl game playing its third game at Levi’s® Stadium featuring Utah and Indiana. It will be the only post-season Bowl game televised by FOX Sports in 2016. The game is entering its 15th year and is now owned and operated by the San Francisco 49ers.
Tickets are available now and start as low as $25. If you are interested in general tickets or luxury suites for this event, please call 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All representatives of the media planning to cover the Foster Farms Bowl must submit his/her credential application no later than Tuesday, December 20, 2016. No credential applications will be processed after December 22, 2016. Applications may be filed individually, or on behalf of an organization by the sports editor, news assignment editor, broadcast sports director or other appropriate supervisor. Approvals or denials will be sent as soon as the evaluation of the application has been completed.
We ask that all guests attending the game, please review the stadium event guide prior to your arrival.
All guests ages 2 and above must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type.
Player-Guest Will Call for each school will be located at Toyota Gate F and opens at 2pm.
Visa Box Office
The Visa Box Office will be open at 2pm and is located at the north end of the stadium inside Toyota Gate F.
Clear Bag Policy
Levi’s® Stadium will adhere to the following policy and prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
- Clear plastic bags up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of an adult’s hand (4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium.
Bag Check Locations
Bag check locations are located at Toyota Gate F, Intel gate A and Dignity Health Gate C for guests to check-in any bags that are not in compliance with the bag policy.
Wednesday, December 28
|Visa Box Office Opens||2pm|
|General Parking Lots Open||2pm|
|Faithful Mile Opens||2:30pm|
|49ers Museum presented by Sony||3:30pm – 5:15pm|
|Premium Gates Opens||3:30pm|
|Stadium Gates Open||3:30pm|
Secure a pre-paid parking pass in advance via the Levi’s® Stadium app or Ticketmaster. Did you know you’ll receive a $10 discount off the standard purchase price if you buy in advance? Parking lots are scheduled to open at 2pm on event day. All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Cash lots (day of event parking) will be made available on a first-come first-serve basis. Prices vary per lot and will be $10 higher than if purchased in advance. For this game, the following parking lots will be open for cash payment: Red Lot 1 and Blue Lot 1.
Mobility services will be onsite at 2pm to provide roving carts throughout Red Lot 1 for assistance to stadium gates. In addition, Bauer buses will provide shuttles from Blue Lot 1 to Dignity Health Gate C.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of Intel Gate A pedestrian bridge. All ticketed guests will be permitted the use of the San Tomas Aquino Creek trail beginning at 2pm. The Silicon Valley bicycle coalition will be administering this operation.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles that wish to tailgate must park in Blue RV and contact the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449 to purchase parking in advance.
Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Buses/oversized vehicles or Charter Buses that do not wish to tailgate must park in Red Lot 1 and purchase parking in advance by contacting the Visa Box Office at 408-579-4449. You can also purchase parking through the Levi’s® Stadium App.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Please view the parking lot map for which parking lots allow tailgating. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the event begins.
Parking Lots in Operation
Purchase pre-paid parking passes in advance on Ticketmaster.com or on the mobile app as prices increase by $10 on event day.
Red Lot 1, Blue Lot 1
Red Lot 1
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Tailgate
|Buses/Oversized Vehicles – Non-Tailgate
Red Lot 1
*with valid placardBUY PARKING
All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket, pass, or credential to park in a designated parking lot.
Tailgating is permitted in specified areas only. Non-compliance may result in ejection from the lot without compensation. Tailgating will cease after the game starts.
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
|PERMITTED & PROHIBITED ITEMS|
All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE GATE PRESSURE.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during Levi’s® Stadium Events:
- Bags that comply with the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Clear plastic zip-lock bags
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags (No Poles)
- Food and fruit (must be cut into pieces).
- Plastic bottles (sealed) and thermoses (no alcohol)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers **
- Umbrellas *
The following ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
- Any distraction to the game
- Any fan perceived to be intoxicated
- Bags that violate the Bag Policy (see Bag Policy above)
- Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers (including soft-sided coolers)
- Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “CODE OF CONDUCT”)
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other Levi’s® Stadium personnel.
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and / or gestures
- Gang activity
- Glow sticks, light-up costumes, light-up signs, battery packs
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Klaxons, bullhorns, whistles or any other noisemakers
- Laser pointers of any type
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Obscene or abusive language and / or behavior
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Offensive clothing
- Projectiles (footballs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs, banners or poles
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware).
* Umbrellas are allowed in the stadium provided they do not obstruct another guest’s view or pose any safety hazard.** Please contact your nearest Playmaker if you are in need of storing a baby stroller or wheelchair as they are not permitted to be stored in the seating areas.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars, take them to one of our Bag Check stations or dispose of them in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
For additional information regarding public transportation click here.
Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
VTA provides buses and light rail transportation in the greater San Jose area reaching Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. VTA buses will drop off guests in two (2) locations:
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Great America Parkway
› Intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol
VTA light rail trains will drop off and pick up at the Great America Station located north of the stadium. For more information, please visit www.vta.org, or call 408-321-2300.
Central Valley – Altamont Corridor Express (ACE)
Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) Trains provide direct services to Levi’s® Stadium from Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, Vasco, Livermore, Pleasanton and Fremont. For more information, please visit: www.acetolevisstadium.com or call 209-944-6220.
Caltrain provides services from San Francisco to South San Jose with stops all along the peninsula. On event day, Caltrain transports passengers from all locations to connect with VTA light rail trains or buses at the Mountain View Transit Center, located at Evelyn Ave, and Castro Street. For more information, please visit www.caltrain.com, or call 1-800-660-4287.
East Bay – Capitol Trains
Capitol Trains provides services to Levi’s® Stadium from Auburn, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Davis, Suisun/Fairfield, Martinez, Richmond, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, Hayward, and Fremont/Centerville. For more information please visit: www.capitolcorridor.org or call 877-974-3322.
GET2theEVENT is a division of Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation, official partners of the 49ers and Levi’s Stadium. Every Game Day… GET2 provides direct, luxury, round-trip bus service from 10 convenient pick-up locations throughout the Bay Area. In other words; “DON’T DRIVE. ENJOY!” Round-trip tickets are available now on our website – See you on board!
All accessible parking will be directed to Red Lot 1. Guests who possess a valid placard will be directed to park in Red Lot 1 and must display their placard at the entrance to be admitted.
Levi’s® Stadium takes pride in providing elite service to all guests including those requiring mobility assistance. We provide a variety of services for our guests with special needs. Included in these services are courtesy shuttle buses from several of our parking lots, golf cart shuttles in the Main Lot, and Guest Services representatives to provide wheel chair service if requested. Guests that require additional assistance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team at 408-579-4610 or email mobilityservices@LevisStadium.com.
Assisted Listening Devices will be available at all Guest Services kiosks presented by United located throughout the stadium.
Recommended exit routes to take based on your desired destination.
Exit Intel Gate A
For fans riding the VTA Light Rail to Caltrain, ride-sharing or who have parked in Red Lot 1 should exit via Intel Gate A.
Exit Dignity Health Gate C
For fans parked in Blue Lot 1 or heading to the Charter Bus Parking lot, we recommend exiting via Dignity Health Gate C.
Exit Toyota Gate F
For fans riding ACE trains, VTA Buses, Capitol Corridor trains, taxi or rideshare, Uber or who have parked in Yellow Lots 1, 2, 3 should exit via Toyota Gate F.
View Utah and Indiana’s pregame warmup from the field with one guest, watch the teams hit the field from the players tunnel before kickoff or run on to the field and take the tee after the opening kick. Keep the memories alive forever with Golden Opportunties.
|SUITE RENTALS AND GROUP TICKETS|
If you’re interested in group tickets or suite rentals for this event, fill out the form below or contact us at 415-GO-49ERS, ext. 3 or email@example.com.