CENTERPLATE AND LEVI’S® STADIUM EXPAND LOCALLY-SOURCED FOOD & BEVERAGE PROGRAM IN 2015
Menu options for NFL fans at Levi’s® Stadium have expanded ahead of this year’s season as Centerplate, the hospitality partner to the 49ers, announces additions to the food and beverage lineup for the 2015 season.
Continuing its mission to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience that brings to life the food, style, and passion of the Bay Area, Levi’s® Stadium and Centerplate have added more than 25 new locally-sourced menu items and beverage options that will provide fans with an unparalleled stadium-dining experience.
New food items available in 2015 include:
· Fresh Dungeness Crab Sandwich on Grilled Sourdough Bread
· Chicken and Waffle, Buffalo Chicken and Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
· Pulled Pork or Seafood Nachos
· Barbeque Chicken Pizza
· Barbeque Sandwiches with House-Smoked Pork
· Asian Barbeque Rice Bowl
· Crab Fondue: Served in a sourdough bread bowl with a sliced baguette, Gruyère cheese and baby spinach
· Grilled Castroville Artichokes: Served with charred lemon, garlic aioli and fresh chives
· Little Gem Wedge Salad: Salinas Valley Sucrine lettuce topped with bacon lardons, crumbled bleu cheese, marinated tomatoes and green goddess dressing
· International & Domestic Cheese Platter: Cellars Clothbound, Moliterno Truffle, Petit Basque, Cascadia and Beemster Gouda with specialty crackers and Melba toast
· Raw Bar: Fresh mussels, crab claws, pacific oysters and jumbo prawns, accompanied by horseradish cocktail sauce and lemon wedges
· Lavash Chips & Dips: Roasted red pepper hummus, tzatziki and baba ghanoush
· Chicken Tinga Tacos: Breast meat braised with tomato and chipotle peppers and sautéed onions & bell peppers accompanied by fire roasted salsa, cilantro & onions, red jalapeños, Cotija cheese, sour cream and soft flour tortillas
· Vegetable Samosas: Golden fried pastries filled with spiced potatoes, onions and peas. Served with mango and cilantro chutneys
· Flat Bread Trio: Margherita – Local Stanislaus tomato sauce, mozzarella, heirloom tomato, basil and whole milk mozzarella. Mediterranean – Feta, mixed olives, grilled artichokes and roasted peppers. Meat Lover’s – Prosciutto, bacon, salami and Italian sausage
· Slow Roasted Pulled Pork: Fried pickle chips, bourbon-barbeque sauce and Sweety Drop peppers. Served with apple-jalapeño coleslaw and freshly baked slider buns
· Heirloom Carrot Cake: Mascarpone cream cheese frosting
Building on the local craft beer program, fans will have a greater selection of beers from local breweries in California and across the country. In addition, all 200+ wine options are sourced from in-state wineries in Napa, Sonoma and Santa Cruz selections.